It’s official we’re expecting a potential historic snow blizzard in NYC today 18 – 24 inches, weather meteorologists predict a snow fall of up to 3 feet, possibly more….. it’s going to be extremely windy, even our Mayor Bill de Blasio has told us to prepare for one of the largest storms in our city’s history! So this got me thinking in preparation trying for once to think ahead of time, I never really plan out my outfits, how about I get some inspiration on what to wear in the coming days to keep warm and toasty should I need to venture outside in the snow blizzard, let’s face it, this is the city that never sleeps.
Here are 10 snow storm slash blizzard fashion outfits that may come in handy over the next few days!
1) Grabbing your boyfriend’s sheep skin lined coat and throwing it over your winter coat is fail proof!
2) Rocking a lil Louis V red riding cape / blanket coat like Chiara from the blonde salad does below is perfect to be easily found if lost in the snow
3) An 80s retro denim thick wool lined jacket accompanied by a big scarf and fur snow hat can look effortless and be warm all at the same time.
4) I love this look, a long fur coat skirt… who’s ever seen this before! Super euro!
5) There’s nothing warmer then rocking a fur coat hoodie and look like a baby snow leopard!
6) Furry boots can be comfy and stylish is a cave women neanderthal kinda way…..
7) A big furry hat with the long ear flaps like the one Olivia Palermo is wearing can make you look just like a cute bear cub!
8) A snuggy warm lilac blanket coat is a must!
9) A pop of bright ocean color in your choice of leather gloves can add some sass you’ve needing to feel!
10) Colorful fur on fur layering , like the denim blue and orange combo below, can be playful and warm, just as model Sinding Susie Lau shows us how to wear.