Fashion girls in nyc are embracing the black baseball cap here in the city. I mean what goes better with a black celine bag then a black faux leather baseball cap? Today whilst I was strolling around the hood I noticed just how fashionable black faux leather and black baseball hats have become for us chicks. They’re going to be so ‘in’ this winter. That is my fashion prediction for the winter of 2014.
New York street fashionistas are really dressing up, heels and all donning on a black faux leather baseball cap as a real fashion accessory. Brilliant. So cool and chic all at once.
I knew they were around last year and I now get it! Here are 5 good reasons why we love Baseball caps right now:
1) Baseball caps are a good way to keep your head warm during the colder months.
2) Even better they hide a bad hair day.
3) Baseball caps also allow you to hide a little and block out all the action, go incognito if you’re feeling a little bit shy.
4) A Baseball cap can be fun to use as a fashion accessory to complete a new look.
5) New more fashion (less sports) focused designs are becoming so chic and sophisticated, especially the faux black leather and gold detail variations.
So if you’re going to get a fashionable trendsetter baseball cap in Nolita, there are really only three super legit places we’d recommend to shop at:
1) Supreme on Lafayette Street and Prince Streets … we pick the solid black supreme hat below for about $60-$80:
2) Hat Club on Mercer Street and Prince Street … we pick Merlin The Ambassador below (budget alarm $1200):
3) Nike Lab on Mercer Street – shows all of Nikes newest gear… we pick this great feather light cap for a bargain $30!