Our top five favorite things about wearing a beanie this winter are:
1) Apart from the super obvious warmth factor, beanies keep your hair in place without all of the wind gushing it about
2) Beanies keep your ears warm….
3) Beanies are a super cheap way to look cool and accessorize your outfits, add a splash of color, pattern or just plain black beanies rock any outfit you want to dress down
4) Statement beanies a.k.a ‘Homies’ send some needed ‘tude’ when your walking around the streets of NYC and don’t want to talk to anyone because it’s so cold to be even outside!
5) Beanies can dress down a super uptown outfit, just say you’ve had to go to an snooty work function, slapping on a beanie totally dresses down any work suit or party frock!
I’m loving that Beanies are so in trend and in fashion right now in the city. Just about every Fashion aware living breathing person is wearing a beanie to and from work, and on the weekends! Hats are long gone, those stupid wide brim flowing woolen hats that really lets face it, never stayed on your head properly and with the slightest gust of wind, blew right off embarrassingly into on-coming pedestrians are definitely out.