For more information check-out AirBnb here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/265181
This huge Soho 2 Bedroom private entire floor loft apartment for $400 a night accommodating up to 6 people, is all yours consisting of 1400 sq foot of your own space! Located in the heart of Soho on the Corner of Wooster and Canal Streets, just around the corner from The Soho Grand, you are close to New York’s best restaurants, designer shopping, bars, lounges and art galleries.
The apartment includes:
* Kitchen – refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, cooking and dining utensils
* HD flat screen TV (50’’ in the living room)
* HD Cable Time Warner channels
* 2 Queen size beds that are brand new
* Full spacious bright living room
* 2 Large couches to seat 6 people comfortably
* AC and Central Heating Control
* Dining table and 6 chairs
* Sparklingly clean apartment with fresh linens and towels
* Washing Machine and Clothes dryer
* Floor 3 (walk-up)
* Use of Kitchen:Yes
* Allergen-Free Zone:Yes
* Smoking Allowed Only On the Roof!
* Shower: Yes
* Bathtub: Yes
* Elevator: No ;-(
* Security Deposit (fully refundable): $350
There are only 4 apartments in the building, one per floor so it’s very private. The loft has original old floors, tin pressed ceilings gallery style spotlights and two separate private large bedrooms that are divided by a T sectional constructed from old Vermont School Windows to escape for peace and quiet from your fellow guests.